A Two-Part Introduction to the Ancestral Healer Institute with Orion Foxwood
Ancestral Healing and the River of Blood: Ancient Lore and a Healing Practice for Resolving Conflict on Both Sides of the Veil
“We cannot curse the roots and bless the fruits.”
Much of the future of our species is contingent upon its relationship to its past. All of
us (human and other) partake of a great stream of life called the River of Blood. Yet,
sadly few of us have a living awareness of it and how to access, navigate and
mediate it for the good of the past, present and future. In this workshop, Orion will
discuss the nature of what he calls “life’s undercurrent” and its influence on the quality
and potentials of our current lives. This current is both a source of great nourishment,
wisdom, power and support but also the origins of many subtle and overt paradoxes,
and problems in our lives. We are the inheritors and sometimes the perpetrators of
these qualities. To heal ourselves and our world, we must heal what ancient
ancestors knew as the River of Blood. So much of the past lives within us as the present and this can be very unhealthy when done without healing and discernment practices. After all, the past is for reflection and not residence. So, how do we heal those who have passed into the internal tide of life? How do we carry forth the best of their life within us while
releasing, redeeming or healing the worst? After all the traumas of the past, and the associated effects and aftermath do not simply go away. No, they recede into the underbelly of the expressed world where feed and/or erode at vitality of current life. Conversely, there is a saying, “no wisdom leaves the world and love is eternal”, which means that these traits are also passed down to us or they can be accessed and brought forward.
This workshop is about healing those qualities of the ancestral stream (“the River of Blood”) that entangles and entrenches us in forms of sorrow.These patterns reveal the pain of those who went before us and its presence in our current lives. Why carry these when you have choice?.
Part 1 topics for ancestral
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
and/or techniques covered to prepare for direct work with the River of Blood healing include the following:
Who and what are the ancestors as a “current”?
We are all mediators of virtue and the unfolding destiny.
The meaning of “A golden lock and a silver key”.
Why it is crucial that we engage and redeem the ancestral current. The role of the Ancestral HealerThe non-human ancestors.
The redeemed, unredeemed and exalted ancestors.
The power of ancestral shrines and altars.
- ● Those who walk in grace.
- ● Ancestral entanglements and entrenchments and cross-generational trauma.
- ● The “Pray for/ Pray to” technique for healthy engagement.
- ● Redemption of the blood and the role of the witch.
- ● Direct encounter work with the River of Blood: Participants will do healing workon the stream as Orion guides them through
Witchblood and the Original Ancestors: The Meaning, Magic and Mystery of the “Uncanny Knowing”.
Through the centuries and across many cultures, there are stories, lore and legends about certain types of humans that are born with extraordinary gifts for healing, cursing, wortcunning, clairvoyance, shape-shifting , weather-working and the list goes on. The propensity for this “otherness” is said to run in what in many traditions is called “the witch-blood. The concept of the Witch-Blood is one of the core teachings in older forms of traditional Craft. Within these teachings is a belief that witches, their propensity of “otherness”, and seemingly supernatural gifts are a genetic trait. The origins are said to be from an ancient time when some humans mated with spirits/ otherworldly beings such as angels and Faeries. Further, this trait awakens from its dormancy in predictable ways when necessity, opportunity, and resources align or when nature (Mother Fate) summons them. Witches are a significant key to natural order. Thus, the old saying, “when the world needs witches; witches arrive”! This workshop extends the mysteries of ancestry and the river of blood into the heritage of the witch as being offspring of the human ancestral stream and something else, older than our species and our planet. The lore suggests that its origins are stellar. One thing we know, this blood is awakening at an unprecedented level across the world. In this workshop, Orion will share teachings on the following:
- ● The origins and implications of the Witch-Blood;
- ● An Inquisitor’s dilemma “the uncanny knowing”
- ● The faery race as the “original Ancestors”
- ● The summoning of the witch
- ● The mystical awakening process or, “I touch you and your blood remembers”
- ● Recognizing and managing the “witches madness”;
- ● Caveats & advises on managing its power as the cauldron seethes.;
- ● An understanding of what has awakened the witch-blood at such a high level now;
- ● How to hear and heed its guidance from within with a core focus on “being powerful inpowerless times”;
- ● Maintaining clarity by avoiding entanglements, entrenchments and contamination ofinner sight;
- ● Post-Inquisitional trauma
- ● The “witch-flame” and the “witch-knowing”.
Class fee: $33 per night, $53 if you pay for both nights. $3 discount if paid in cash.